Cambridgeshire - Essex - Hertfordshire - Suffolk
21 Debden Road, Saffron Walden, Essex CB11 4AA • 07939 014425 •
What Osteopathy Can Help...
• Lameness, uneven stride, poor tracking up, inability to maintain tempo or collection.
• Stiffness, including imbalance on a particular rein or poor balance up or down hill.
• Reduced performance
• Altered behaviour – bucking, kicking, rearing, bolting, refusal to jump, objection to being tacked up
Copyright © Soraya Bish Registered Osteopath
Website Designed by Mark Newman
• Pre- and post competition treatment to aid mobility and reduce muscle/joint stiffness in competition
• Prevention of injury by ensuring balance and flexibility through the musculoskeletal system
• Recovery from injury – ligament or bone damage, muscle tears, joint strains
• Assisting in mobility and rehabilitation from diagnosed conditions such as arthritis.